Copyright and trademark information. The trademarks, trade names, and service marks RiyadBank used on Riyad Bank's Web site belong to Riyad Bank. No one is authorized to use any of the Marks in any manner without the prior express written permission of the owner of the Mark. The materials displayed on Riyad Bank's web site shall not be transmitted, broadcast, copied, adapted, displayed, or performed without the prior express permission of Riyad Bank.
Limitations. None of the information on Riyad Bank's Web site may be used, distributed, or reproduced for commercial purposes without Riyad Bank's prior express written permission. No third party is authorized to solicit Riyad Bank's products or services without Riyad Bank's prior express written permission. There are various restrictions, limitations, and costs associated with Riyad Bank's products and services, which are disclosed in the applicable customer agreements and continue to apply regardless of any information provided in our Web site. Not all products and services described are available in all geographic areas.
No warranties. From time to time Riyad Bank's Web site may include information from third parties, and/or links to other Web sites. Riyad Bank does not make any warranties, express or implied, regarding any third party information or any links to other Web sites, and Riyad Bank assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the information provided by third parties or information, software (if any), offers or activity found on other Web sites which may be linked to our Web site.
Limitation of liability. Riyad Bank disclaims liability for any and all claims, losses, costs, expenses (including attorneys' fees), and damages of whatever kind or nature including without limitation general, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or multiple damages ("Damages") based on any theory of liability, in connection with any use of Riyad Bank's Web site and the information contained therein, even if Riyad Bank has been advised of the possibility of such Damages.
Changes. Riyad Bank reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, or the content of any portion of our Web site at any time without notice. Your continued access of Riyad Bank's Web site will be subject to the terms and conditions in effect at the time you access our Web site.
Links to Other Non-Riyad Bank's Web Sites. Riyad Bank does offer links on our Web site to other vendors and third parties. These links are given to you to provide opportunity for you to take advantage of their products or services. Riyad Bank cannot guarantee how these third parties collect or use personally identifiable information about you. We urge you to review the privacy policies of each of the linked Web sites you visit. When you visit these third party sites you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Riyad Bank. Riyad Bank is not responsible for the content of these third party Web sites. Riyad Bank does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction.
Job Demands. Job vacancies will be stated through this Web site and Visitors can apply through such service. Applicants will provide some information to be determined by Riyad Bank ). Being aware of the privacy of such matters, Riyad Bank will deal with all Applications in strict confidentiality and such information will not be provided to other third party to the exception of Riyad Bank’s consultants bound by confidentiality agreements.
How We Protect Your Information. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who have a specific business reason to use your data. Our employees appreciate the importance of maintaining confidentiality and member privacy. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with Riyad Bank's regulations and leading industry practices to safeguard your nonpublic personal information.
Information We Gather Online. We may gather information about which pages of our site our visitors browse. This enables us to track how a visitor navigates through the site areas in which they show interest. We gather information such as number of hits to the site, page visits, and length of user sessions. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviors of members/users in general, but does not identify individuals in particular. We use this information to better serve you and it helps keep our site relevant and useful by helping us understand what information users want.
• Personal information that the User independently provides to the Riyad Bank to create an account, as well as in the process of using the Application: name, gender, date of birth, email, phone number, bank card details.
• Data required for providing high-quality and safe services:
• Session data that is automatically collected and transmitted by the Application during its operation: IP address, version of the operating system, brand and model of the device, unique identifiers of the device, browser used, information about the time the Application was accessed, name and parameters of the network connection and contact list information.
• Information about the geolocation of the User's device: geolocation data using GPS data, nearest Wi-Fi access points and mobile networks (if the User provides permission).
• Riyad Bank application collects images uploaded by users for setting up a profile image or beneficiary's image for the purpose of personalizing the user's account and enhancing the user experience. Riyad Bank security standard and measures are applied to protect user uploaded images from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. User images are not shared with or sold to third parties. Users have the option to change or remove uploaded images at any time through the Riyad Bank application settings
• Information about applications installed on the User's device (metadata from applications): application name, application identifier and version, device identifier and checksum.
• Riyad Bank may stores User's data in accordance with internal regulations and rules for secure data processing. The User's data is processed and stored while preserving their confidentiality.
When processing data, the Application does not disclose the User's identity.